Saturday, August 9, 2008

Visit to Miss Melissa's House





Jackson and I spent the day visiting my friend, Melissa and her kids in Russellville yesterday. I took my camera with me, but I never got it out to take any pictures! We were just having too much fun! We swam in their pool and watched the big kids play Wii. We had a great time! We'll just have to plan another trip down there so we can get pictures next time. I promised Hannah that we would be back before they closed their pool.

Jackson now has TWO teeth! His other bottom one in the middle came in. Melissa and I saw it yesterday when he was chewing on a pool toy. Our boy is growing up so fast!

I took a few pictures of Jackson when we went to the Naturals baseball game on Wednesday. Jackson really likes going to the games. There are so many people to watch! The couple next to us got engaged during the game! That was exciting! I got a picture of "Strike the Sasquatch", the mascot for the Naturals. Jackson was getting sleepy, so we decided it wasn't a good time for him to "meet" Strike. He's really big and hairy!


I trimmed the wispy hairs from the sides of Jackson's head the other day. I'm not calling it his official first haircut. He just had these strange hairs that were driving me crazy. It looks much better now. He was so good while I messed with his hair. He just sat in his Bumbo and let me trim. He's such a good boy!


I got a couple of pictures of Jackson just a few minutes ago, going down for a nap with his very best friend, George the giraffe. He LOVES his giraffe. Daddy says that George is green because normally baby giraffes eat lemons, and that makes them yellow, but George's daddy is color blind, and he gave him limes to eat instead, and that made him green. Silly Daddy!

No comments: