Jackson was 7 months old yesterday, and I have several new pictures of the little guy I want to share. He is sitting up on his own for LONG periods of time now.
Grandma Marian got him the yellow shirt that says "Demolition Expert". SO appropriate!!!! Jackson is grabbing at everything that is within his reach: my hair, Daddy's beard, bowls full of baby food, the dog's tail, you name it! He is so much fun! He laughs ALL the time! He's such a happy kid!
Jackson got ahold of Daddy's newspaper the other day, and after letting him wad it up and make lots of fun noises with it, we had to have a bath. Jackson has started having his baths in the big tub. It takes much less time to clean up after all of the splashing that takes place. He LOVES being in the water!
Jackson is eating all kinds of different foods now. He had broccoli for the first time last weekend, and he liked it. Not as well as mangos, though! They are his absolute favorite, even beating out apples, which used to be his favorite.
We are experimenting with sippy cups. Jackson likes to sip water out of our cups, so I've given him a little bit of water in a sippy cup. He did actually get a drink out of it, but only once. I don't think he has it figured out yet, but we've only had it for a few days. I've heard from several people that you usually have to try out a few different cups before you find the one that's right. He's so smart, I know he'll catch on soon.
We are having so much fun with our little guy!


1 comment:
oh, how fun!!! :)
as for baths, we put our baby tub in the big tub for a few months when i didn't feel completely comfortable w/ evan in the big tub. i'll email you a pic of it. i know what you're talking about w/ the clean up though!!
Post a Comment