I love taking pictures of my boy! Here are just a few more for your viewing pleasure! I tried to get a peek at Jackson's tooth this morning, but he wasn't cooperative at all. He smiled for me several times, then he got tired and gave me "the look". That look tells me that he's sleepy and about to get really grumpy. So, I put him in his stroller, and we took off on a walk. Jackson fell asleep almost immediately. It was beautiful outside this morning! I took the camera with us and got some pictures along the way. Enjoy!
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Our walk this morning...
I love taking pictures of my boy! Here are just a few more for your viewing pleasure! I tried to get a peek at Jackson's tooth this morning, but he wasn't cooperative at all. He smiled for me several times, then he got tired and gave me "the look". That look tells me that he's sleepy and about to get really grumpy. So, I put him in his stroller, and we took off on a walk. Jackson fell asleep almost immediately. It was beautiful outside this morning! I took the camera with us and got some pictures along the way. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
he's adorable!!!
He is getting so big! He is so cute!!!
Post a Comment