I just have to brag on what a wonderful husband I have! Austin sent me out for the day last Saturday to do something fun for myself. Isn't he sweet?! I went and got a pedicure, and I went to see a movie with my friend, Evette. Miss Evette got Jackson the cutest book! I read it to him the next day, and he loved it! It's called "Barnyard Dance", and if you have little ones, you should check it out.
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Mommy's Day Out
I just have to brag on what a wonderful husband I have! Austin sent me out for the day last Saturday to do something fun for myself. Isn't he sweet?! I went and got a pedicure, and I went to see a movie with my friend, Evette. Miss Evette got Jackson the cutest book! I read it to him the next day, and he loved it! It's called "Barnyard Dance", and if you have little ones, you should check it out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment