Our little guy is getting so big! Jackson has started crawling. It's more of an army crawl, pulling himself with his arms and pushing with his left leg. His right leg drags behind and looks like a rudder. He is FAST! The girl in the nursery at the gym this morning said that she had a hard time keeping up with him. Jackson has also started pulling up on things and standing. I frequently go in his room now to find him standing up in his crib. He was standing up next to his bookshelf yesterday, and he took a few steps to get to a stuffed animal he wanted. I think that is the beginning of cruising! This mobility thing is happening so fast! He's loving his new found independence!
This morning, I took Jackson out to swing on the front porch. It was a little chilly, so I put my jacket around him and put his hat on him. He kept pulling the hat down over his eyes, and I kept pulling it back up. It became a little game. He thought it was funny. I got a cute picture of him with only his eyes showing.


No comments:
Post a Comment