Well, Jackson is actually 9 months and 1 week old, but I didn't post last week. He is meeting all kinds of milestones all at once. We have our 4th tooth now, he has started crawling on all fours, AND he has started a little bit of cruising. We've also had our share of bumps and bruises. He has bonked his head several times just figuring out where he is in relation to the table he is under. He hit his mouth on the coffee table, which made Mommy cry worse than he did. And he bonked his head on the dishwasher. What amazes me is how tough this kid is. This whole mobility and hurting himself thing has been much rougher on me than it has been on him.
We went hiking yesterday morning out at Lake Sequoyah. I put Jackson in the baby carrier backpack, and Daddy led the way, knocking down all of the spiderwebs across the trail. Jackson had a blast! We have a nature lover on our hands! All I ever have to do when he is upset is step outside with him.
I can't believe that Jackson has already been with us for 9 months! We love him so much and almost can't remember life without him here with us.


1 comment:
He is just too sweet! He and Lila will be nature lovers together someday. She loves going outside, and it usually calms her too!
Post a Comment