We had a great week last week. On Wednesday, we left for Memphis. Austin had a seminar to go to, so Jackson and I tagged along. On Thursday, I got to see a good friend of mine from college, Angie, and her three beautiful girls. They came to our hotel and hung out at the pool with us. It was great to see Angie. It had been about 13 years since we'd seen each other. On Friday, Jackson and I swam and relaxed. That was nice!
On the way home on Friday, we stopped in Conway to see another of my college friends, Angela, and ate at Stoby's with her. Angela was one of my two best friends in college. No matter how long it is between our visits, we just pick right up where we left off. It's great to have friends like that!
On Saturday, Austin and I went to our friends, April and Ira's, wedding. Austin used to work with April, and she has become a dear friend to us. I know this is Jackson's blog, and he wasn't even there (He stayed at home with my Mom and Dad), but I just wanted to say congratulations to April and Ira. We love you guys! Thanks for keeping our little monkey, Mom and Dad!
Check out the down horns April is flashing. That's our girl!


1 comment:
i am sooooo jealous! you saw angela & angela saw jackson!!!! color me green...
so, when does austin have a seminar in lexington??? ;o)
oh, and steven has the exact same outfit jackson is wearing in you blog header...except now that it fits him it's too cool to wear it!
Post a Comment