Friday, April 10, 2009

Catch Up Post

Jackson had a visit with the Easter Bunny today. He's making a kissing face! So cute!

I took a few pictures of the little man yesterday. Here's a serious look.

And here's a funny one!

We had spaghetti for lunch, and Jackson got to eat his all by himself!



This is Jackson at Lila's 1st birthday party. I'm so glad the frosting was a very light pink color. He had it in his hair by the time he was finished!
And here is beautiful Lila at her party. It was at a gymnastics studio. Jackson had a blast!


Jackson and I met Mimi at the Jones Center for Families a couple of weeks ago for a PBS Kids program. Curious George and Clifford the Big Red Dog were supposed to be there, but they were not out while we were there. Jackson watched Mimi make a tissue paper flower.

I couldn't resist posting this picture of Jackson in his doggy robe.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter!

No comments: