Monday, March 9, 2009

Fun Day with Nana










Jackson and I went up to Rogers and met Nana at the Promenade this morning. Jackson and Nana rode the carousel, and I took pictures. The carousel is really neat! It was in a mall in Biloxi, Mississippi, until Hurricane Katrina hit. The carousel was in three feet of water for two weeks and had to be totally refurbished. It is beautiful and is now a permanent display in the Promenade Mall. Jackson loved his ride on "Chico", the sparkly black horse.

After the carousel ride, Jackson got to go for a ride on one of the toys where you put 75 cents in and it rocks back and forth. I hope we haven't started a bad thing there. He was thrilled with his Jeep ride and liked playing in the tow truck there as well. We played in the outdoor play area, too. Jackson had LOTS of fun today, and we will definitely be going back to play at the mall!

1 comment:

Lorie said...

Nanas are the best! I love when my kiddos get to spend quality time with their grandparents!~