Well, we don't see any teeth yet, but they HAVE to be on the way! Jackson is a drool machine and is chewing on EVERYTHING. He's still such a happy baby, although we have had some very fussy nights lately. Poor guy! He was up FOUR times last night. Poor Mommy!!! I'm going to be running on adrenalin and caffeine today.
Some dear friends of ours gave Jackson a gift card from Toys R Us, and we got Jackson a swing with it. Thank you, John and Perla!!! Jackson LOVES his swing! We hung it on the back deck, and we are out there all the time now. Austin built a pergola over our deck in a day. I have such a handy husband! We're putting a greenhouse screen on it to give us some shade. I'll get pictures on here when we get the cover put on it.
We're having so much fun with Jackson. He just makes everything exciting and fun again! We love you, Jackson!!!


1 comment:
Yay!! I'm so glad you got him a swing. Evan LOVES his. We actually had it hanging in the basement through the winter where he'd swing while Jeremey was working on finishing the basement. If we had somewhere outside to hang it, I'm sure he'd still be in it!
I'll let my folks know what you got & show them your blog w/ the picture. :o) What a handsome guy you have there!!!
By the way, I don't know if you already know about them, but teething tablets are a godsend. If he gets cranky during the day, I recommend popping a couple into his mouth. I buy the Hyland brand ones, but I've heard there are other brands that are just as good.
Teething...ick...can you believe I'll have TWO going through it at the same time??????
Post a Comment