Thursday, June 12, 2008

Update








Update on the eggs. Sadly, the mother appears to have abandoned her nest. I guess the front door was not a good place for her to raise her babies.

On a brighter note, Jackson is growing like a weed! He is now 5 months old, and he is in the 90th percentile for height and the 95th for weight. He is a big boy!

We got Jackson a Jumperoo last weekend, and he has been jumping himself silly for days! He loves that thing! I can tell he just wants to take off and explore everything. I am going to have to babyproof our house, and fast! Yesterday, the remote for the TV was on the floor, and he was trying so hard to get over to it. He almost crawled, according to Daddy!

We went to an Arkansas Naturals baseball game Saturday night after church. After jumping in his Jumperoo a lot, going to church, and going to the game, our little man was tuckered out! He fell asleep on Daddy's chest with his hand over his ear, probably trying to drown out the noise. We left early to get the little guy to bed.

We have taken Jackson to the swimming pool at our gym a couple of times, and he seems to really like it. We might do swimming lessons next year. I'm just having fun floating around with him for now.

Jackson really loves to look at books. We go to the library every couple of weeks and get new books. I try to find the ones for babies that have black and white pictures in them. Those are his favorites. He has started trying to turn the pages when we're looking at a book together. He is so smart!!!

No comments: