Monday, April 14, 2008

The Youngest Campaigner



> > My dad, John Skaggs, is once again up for
> > re-election. Since I now live in Fayetteville, I
> > don't get the privilege of voting for my dad in the
> > upcoming elections in May. The only way I can help
> > is by doing a little campaigning for him.
> >
> > My dad has been a judge since I was in junior high.
> > He has served in this position for 21 years and
> > counting, and he truly loves his job. Over the
> > years, I have heard many stories from lots of
> > friends and acquaintances of their experiences in my
> > dad's courtroom, and one thing that I continually
> > hear is that he is firm but fair. That sounds
> > familiar. That's just the way he was as my father
> > when I was growing up. Showing how much he cared
> > for me and my future, he made me face the
> > consequences of my actions instead of rescuing me
> > out of them, ultimately teaching me to make wise
> > decisions for myself. I hope that I can do that for
> > my own children. My father is truly a man of
> > integrity and justice, and obviously, he has the
> > experience. If you live in Benton County, please get out on May 20th, and vote
> > for my dad, John Skaggs, for District Court Judge,
> > Division 2.
> >
> > Thank you!!!
> >
> > > >
> > Visit Dad's website at www.re-electjudgeskaggs.com
> > for more information on him and his campaign.
> >
> > Also, feel free to forward this information to
> > anyone you would like.

No comments: