My lifelong friend, Melissa, came up a couple of weeks ago. Here are two of her kids, Alex and Hannah, with Jackson. We got a great picture of Jackson in bunny ears.
I gave Jackson a faux-hawk while he was getting a bath the other day. Isn't he cute?! He loves bath time!
People are always asking me if Jackson is always such a happy baby, and most of the time, yes, he is. Occasionally, however, usually when he's hungry, we'll get this reaction. This is his mad face. Pretty much the only thing he cares about at this point is his bottle. He's even cute when he's screaming!
Jackson has started noticing our dogs, Maddie and Bandit. He watches them and grins his little gummy grin. I took this picture of him with Bandit. It was not Bandit's idea. She ignores Jackson most of the time, but I think Maddie is beginning to be more interested in him. She comes up and licks his hand every now and then. I think they are going to be big buds one day! Bandit, on the other hand, wants to be the baby. She sits on his play mat, makes herself comfortable on his blankets, and has even curled up in his bouncy seat for a little nap. She's a funny dog!


No comments:
Post a Comment