Monday, March 31, 2008

Catching up AGAIN


























I don't know how many times over the years I've tried to start a journal or write in a diary. I'm just no good at keeping up with it. I really have to get better at this blog, though. People are counting on me to keep them updated on little Jackson. Little Jackson is actually not so little. At his two month check-up he weighed 14 pounds and 1 ounce. He was 24 inches long. That was 4 weeks ago, so I KNOW he's much bigger than that now.

Jackson had cereal for the first time on Sunday morning. He seemed to really like eating out of a spoon. It was really watery, so he was really drinking out of the spoon, but he looked like such a big boy, it just about broke my heart. He's getting so big!

Jackson is "talking" a lot and is very curious about people and things that he sees. He loves to be read to, and he smiles SO big when I sing to him. We're still waiting for an actual laugh, but he's getting very close.

Our very dear friends, Mark and Debbie, have a new baby girl. Her name is Lila, and she is BEAUTIFUL! Debbie and I have been friends since college. We got married within about a month of each other, and now we've become mommies within less than 3 months of each other. I hope our kids will be great friends like we are! Congratulations, Mark and Debbie!

I just booked a flight out to Utah for the end of April, beginning of May!!!! I'm so excited for all of our Utah family and friends to get to see Jackson! We'll see you in about a month!!!

No comments: