Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Catch Up Post








Oops! It's been a while since I posted anything on Jackson's blog. I've kind of let time get away from me. Jackson has been growing and changing so much! I weighed him on Feb. 16th, and he weighed almost 12 and a half pounds! He's about 23 inches long now.




I took a few pictures of him on his one month birthday. It was beautiful outside that day, and I think that was the first time he was outside while he was awake. I know he can't see very well yet, but he was just looking around like he was taking it all in.




I put up some black and white pictures above his changing table, and he LOVES them! He has started cooing and "talking" now, and he really gets going when he's getting his diaper changed and looking at the picture of a penguin that is right at his eye level. He has also started batting at things that are dangling above him. He lays on his Baby Einstein play mat and bats at the rattle and coos. This is the ultimate in entertainment for me! I'm completely fascinated by him!




One thing that I find really touching is seeing my parents with Jackson. It's so obvious how much they love him! Jackson has a lot of people in his life who waited for a long time for him to come along. We'll probably all spoil him rotten!

No comments: