Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Random Pictures



I just had to post a few pictures that I've taken over the past few days.
Jackson got a ride-on toy for his birthday that he really loves. He looks very serious in these pictures, but I think it's because he had just gotten up from his morning nap.


Austin and Jackson both have San Diego Chargers gear now, so I had to get some pictures of them watching the game on Sunday. Sadly, the Chargers didn't win. Maybe they'll do better next year. As you can see, Jackson has found his nose, and he's discovered that his nostrils are just the right size for his fingers to fit into!

Last week, my little guy was crawling around in the back yard and found a piece of grass to try to eat. I couldn't have posed him this way if I'd tried.



Today, Jackson and I had a play date with my friend Blair and her little boy Davis. Davis is 5 months older than Jackson and always gives me a peek into what to expect from Jackson in the coming months. Davis was climbing all over the play area at Chik-Fil-A. Jackson was giving Davis his full attention. We had some lunch while we were there, and I got a few pictures of the boys in their highchairs. That was fun for Jackson AND Mommy! We'll have to do that more often, Miss Blair!

No comments: