Friday, December 21, 2007
Waiting for the Big Day
Welcome to our new blog all about Jackson Daniel Rowser. I am still 6 days from my due date, and Jackson isn't acting like he's very excited to come out into the world. His daddy and I have been talking to him, trying to convince him that it's going to be a lot of fun out here, but he's taking his time. We have a doctor's appointment today, so we'll see what the doctor says. I'm excited to be able to post on this blog! This will be a great way for all of Jackson's family, near and far to keep up with him as he grows and changes. I'll post as often as I can, so just keep checking back for further entries! Is there a labor dance, like a rain dance? If anyone knows of one, get to dancin'!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Hey Hoss and Lora! We were hoping to hear that he was going to be the first new year baby, or the last baby of the year! We miss you both! Love ya, Vicki
what a wonderful story! i do think you've discovered the secret to keeping jackson sleeping. feed, feed, feed, feed. i think that's something that a lot of mothers don't figure out. deborah said her son didn't sleep for three years and when she realized that he was hungry, she fixed it. i can hardly wait to see you guys. i have a little gift to get to jackson before he grows up.
mitch
Post a Comment