Thursday, December 4, 2008

11 Months Old!!!






I can't believe I haven't updated this blog in a MONTH! We've had lots of exciting things going on. One not so exciting thing was that Jackson had a stomach virus that hung on for almost two weeks. My poor baby! He didn't really act like he was feeling badly, but we couldn't go far from the house for a while, if you know what I mean. :)

Luckily, that is past, and we are moving on with teething and learning to walk. Jackson has been cruising around the furniture for a few weeks now, and he can even stand on his own for several seconds. I gave him his bottle one day last week , and he just stood there, not holding on to anything, and tipped his head back and started drinking it. Amazing! He likes to walk around with someone holding his hands. I can't believe how quickly those milestones come and go!

Grandpa Dan came to spend Thanksgiving with us. We had a great time. Grandpa LOVED hanging out with Jackson, and Jackson LOVES his Grandpa! Those two were pretty much attached at the hip while Dan was here. We have a photo book that we use for prayers every night, and now Jackson pats Grandpa's picture when we get to that page. So sweet!

We went to Grandma Sherry's house for lunch on Thanksgiving. Lots of good food there! Jackson really liked the sweet potatoes, the dressing and the turkey. We went for a walk with Nana and Aunt Robin after lunch. Grandma lives in a beautiful neighborhood, and we really enjoyed our walk. We had Thanksgiving dinner that night with Mimi. More yummy food! Jackson really crashed that night!

Jackson now has 6 teeth, and a couple more that are about to break through. Thank goodness for teething tablets! He's chewing on everything. I found a neat teether for back teeth on a website that has FREE SHIPPING with no minimum purchase. If you have a little one, it is worth checking out. The website is www.mom4life.com. And now, back to our regular programming...

We are so busy with Christmas coming up soon, lots of December birthdays, and Jackson and my brother Heath's birthdays on January 4th. So much to do, so little time! If I don't get back on here before, everyone have a wonderful Christmas!!!

No comments: